LAUREL GOLF CLUB
PRACTICE ROUND – FRIDAY JUNE 21
TOURNAMENT – SATURDAY & SUNDAY, JUNE 22 & 23
EVERY COMPETITOR WILL BE REQUIRED TO PLAY FROM THE BLUE TEES-HANDICAPS WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDING TO THE USGA.
THE FORMAT FOR THE COMPETITION WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
- Each team shall consist of one member and one invited guest. All guests must be at least 21 years old. A Handicap Card is required. Each player MUST have a June Handicap Card from a regulation course.
- Scoring will be computed as follows:
Friday: (Practice Round, Will start at 9:00 am until 5:00 pm). Day money and Deuce Pot optional, Two Man best ball with each team scoring one ball. Maximum Handicap will be 30 Strokes. 100% of handicap will be used. Friday round will be used for Derby qualifying so putt out everything.
Saturday: (Best Ball) Maximum handicap will be 30 strokes. 100% of handicap will be used.
Sunday: (Point Par) Maximum handicap will be 30 strokes. 100% of handicap will be used.
- The tournament will be a 36-hole competition, 18 holes per day. Saturday shotgun will be at 8:30 am for flights (3 & 4) 1:30 pm for flights (1 & 2 ). Sunday shotgun will be at 8:30 for flights ( 1 & 2) 1:30 pm for flights (3 & 4 ).
- Entries are limited to the first 100 teams.
- The Tournament will be flighted in 4 flights based on 100 teams.
- Tee times can be made 2 weeks in advance for the Practice Round.
- Tournament credit must be redeemed by October 1, 2019.
ENTRY FEE: $145.00 per man
Complimentary steak dinner Friday, Immediately following the dinner, there will be a putting and long drive contest Friday night ( enter as many times as you want).
Complimentary lunch buffet on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am to 2pm.
Complimentary Golf Club Care & Storage.
Derby after Saturday round, TOP TEN MEMBERS & TOP TEN GUEST (Gross)
TOP TEN MEMBERS & TOP TEN GUEST (Net)