2023 Laurel Jamboree
Laurel Golf Club
With a new clubhouse there will be new changes to this year’s Jamboree. A few notable changes include new games on Friday night, different format on Saturday, a shotgun on Thursday, and a modified derby. Entries are limited to the first 96 teams so please fill out and return your information as soon as possible as we expect to fill up fast.
- Each team will consist of one Member and one Guest (Must be over 21 years old).
- All competitors must have an active GHIN.
- Thursday (Practice Round Shotgun start) – Two-man best ball with a maximum handicap of 30 and 100% of Handicap will be used. Thursday will be used for derby qualifying. The top 10 gross members, top 10 net members, top 10 gross guests, and top 10 net guests will all qualify for the derby.
- Friday (Best Ball) Maximum handicap of 30 and 100% of handicap will be used.
- Saturday (Chapman) Maximum Handicap of 30 and 100% of handicap will be used.
- The tournament will be Flighted based on handicaps.
- Senior flight both players must be over 55. The senior flight will play from the white tees and handicaps will be adjusted. Players must specify if they are playing in the senior division.
Entry Fee: $ 450 Per team
Optional team buy out, Day money, and deuce pot.
Click here for the: Jamboree Entry Form
Click here for the: Jubilee Entry Form
- Wait Staff
Dear Laurel Golf Club Member,
We’ve reached an exciting milestone in the design development of our new clubhouse. Attached is your first look at how the outside of the building and grounds will appear once construction is complete. This exterior design package includes a floor plan, site plan, and exterior renderings for your reference.
Working closely alongside A&E Design, we took great care to ensure member feedback and operational needs are incorporated into design. Please review the package and click below the QR codes inside for a virtual, interactive view at the new clubhouse exterior. Renderings are also displayed on presentation boards in the clubhouse, so you can see larger versions on site, if desired.
Our committee, board, and the A&E Design team will continue collaborating to advance design development toward our ultimate goals. You will receive an interior design package in the coming months as the next phase of these efforts.
We hope you’ll agree that this concept is a significant improvement to the existing facility and member amenities you receive. You’re welcome to share your initial thoughts with us at email@example.com, and we appreciated your continued involvement through this process.
Dear Laurel Golf Club Members,
Thank you to everyone who took the time to turn in their ballots for the vote on the new Clubhouse. We sincerely appreciate everyone who has taken the time to give their feedback and look forward to much more input. The new Clubhouse has been approved.
A total of 375 memberships voted. 251 yes, 124 no.
President, Laurel Golf Club
Laurel Board Member/Building Committee Chair